Tuesday 12 May 2015

A Day at Disney // Paris 1 // August 2014




















My life is really boring at the moment because I'm in the midst of exam week. Really, all I'm doing is learning Old English and wishing I'd read more throughout the year. Instead of boring you with my realities I thought I would throw it back to a better time, of when I went to Paris last year. 

I originally planned to do one big photo post on Paris but I quickly realised I have way too many photos from the week for that. Also, pictures of The Catacombs weren't really sitting right next to the Disney castle, you know? So, I decided instead we would make this a wee series!! This is part one, Disney. 

There is a back story behind this one! I arrived in Paris in the evening and my brother and his girlfriend told me we had to get up super early to go to Versailles. I mean, Versailles is cool, right? Versailles is worth getting up for. But then after a longer than expected metro trip we arrived at Disneyland Paris and an 18 year old, 25 year old and 26 year old were probably more excited than the first time we went in 1998. I am a huge Disney fan and dreams do come true. 

Disney is really good as an adult. The children are busy meeting Mickey Mouse and you can go on Space Mountain 8 times in a row with no queueing time or however many you can manage before being sick!! You will also get really competitive on the Buzz Lightyear ride and still feel like a Princess when Cinderella waves at you during the parade. 

Exam time is shit, but on a brighter note, there will be more adventures to look forward too this summer. I hope you're all coping well with exam season! Sending good vibes and love your way nuggets. x

No comments:

Post a Comment