Wednesday 5 August 2015

Dr Martens Fan Girl




After several years of contemplating this purchase and 3 pairs of topshop alternatives I have finally invested in the Dr Marten Polley shoe. It is safe to say I am in love with it, even though my mother thoroughly disapproves and described them as the least feminine shoe possible. Sorry mum. They have ripped my feet to shreds, I am covered in blisters and I am £81 poorer (thank you student discount). But it was all worth it. I have been considering them for such a long time but the price was putting me off. I have since then probably spent at least £81 on cheaper alternatives which have only fallen apart, thus I feel this purchase is fully justified!! 

 
I actually bought the shoes in store after a very successful sale shop in Milton Keynes. Upon my return home I had a wee browse of the DM website and came across this beautiful Agyness Deyn dress in the sale at only £30 down from £90. Absolute bargain or what? I love the crazy Hawaiian print contrasted with the dark red but my favourite part is the back which features a single strap reminiscent of braces. Paired with my DMs I look like a full DM fangirl but it is too cute for me to care. I leave for Prague tomorrow (super spontaneous holiday) and apparently it's 37 degrees out there so the sundress is perfect. 

Also! I let my 13-year-old cousin dye a purple streak in my hair with a temp dye by bleach London. I figured as I soon turn 20 it will no longer be acceptable for me to do ridiculous things and blame it on teenage naivety and lack of responsibility. I'm fully aware I look ridiculous but I'm also very happy about it. 


Apologises for the sparsity of content recently, I guess I was too busy buying things and doing things to tell you about that I didn't have a chance to actually tell you about them! Lots coming soon. Sending you all love and good vibes as per x

No comments:

Post a Comment