Monday 24 August 2015

Zoo Crew // Bristol





















A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I went on the coolest date ever to Bristol Zoo. I hadn't been to the zoo since I was a kid but I can assure you that, similar to Disney World, looking at animals is equally, if not more exciting at nineteen. 

My favourite enclosure was the butterfly room. It is about 700 degrees celsius in there but full of beautiful butterflies that even land on your head (see last picture). I felt nostalgic as It very much reminded me of going to Bedford Butterfly Park as a child, feeling very sweaty but equally in awe of these lovely little creatures. I coincidently happened to be wearing my butterfly t-shirt. I cant decide whether this is cute or whether I just looked like a twat. Probably the latter. 

Our shared favourite animal was in fact the tiny little Pudu Deer. My photographs were all awful because I was too busy enthusing over it but please google them. They are now my favourite animal. Other favourites include the meerkats because they're always cuddling and the giant guinea pig aka. Capybara.  Look how cute it is!!!

I do realise my current blog maintenance is atrocious and I can only apologise kids. I hope you're all well and enjoying the summer as I am. Spontaneous trips abroad have meant limited wifi and time to post things but I'm looking forward to getting back on top of sharing things with you. I'm feeling very positive at the moment and sending you all equally good vibes. Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment