Tuesday 28 July 2015

The Liebster Award

I don't really understand what has just happened because I am such an outsider to the blogging community. Apparently over at wordpress they do a fancy blogger award thing and my friend James nominated me for one. What an angel. Thank you James. You should check out his blog he's pretty good at the blogging thing and posts daily. Yes, daily. He actually tagged me in two (Inspiring Blogger Award- thanks for calling me inspiring James). But this uncreative guy only chose one set of questions. So I've chosen the prettier looking award to feature on my blog based on my shallow nature. 

I'd like to thank James for this award. Also my mum for her on going support and my die hard fans. 

The rules are: 
1. Post banner 
2. Answer questions 
3. Write some questions
4. Tag people. 

(This feels like getting tagged in something on bebo in year 7, I feel strangely popular in a superficial manner).  


Questions for me from James 

1) Green eggs or ham?
This is a trick question because James is actually vegan and he really wants me to say none because eating such products is unethical. I do not like them Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham. 

2) Aside from writing, what is your favourite artistic pastime?
I like drawing shit sketches. I'm literally awful at it but it makes me super happy. 

3) Who doesn't inspire you?
This is truly one of the most bizarre questions I've ever been asked and I cannot think of a genuine answer. Probably because I'd be pretty hurt if somebody said I was uninspiring and I don't morally agree with this question. Thus, instead, I'm going to release a post on who DOES inspire me tomorrow. That's a promise. 

4) Would it be feasible to live in a mud hut outside Euston station instead of risk my life savings trying to get a flat for September?
I am asking myself this same question every day. How do you feel about getting a mud hut together? Mud mates? 

5) Top hats or monocles?
Monocles. Definitely monocles. 

6) Is a dead tree in an urban area beautiful or tragic?
Probably both. Tragically beautiful. 

7) Why is Bloodborne so hard?
So after extensive research I have discovered that Bloodborne is an action video game for PS4. I do not know why it is so hard. I can just about play the Sims and even that is a struggle. 

8) Would you ever consider wearing swimming goggles as a fashion item?
No. Just straight up no. 

9) At what point does celebrating success become a stagnant attempt to relive the past?
This is too intellectual for me and it's hurting my head. 

10) Would you rather live life or observe it lived by others?
Live it, definitely live it. 

Questions for James from me 
What is with these deep intellectual questions? Why did you put me through that? My head is genuinely now sore.  (That wasn't part of the rules I'm just distressed by the intensity of this task). 

Nominations 
I think I was meant to nominate like 10 people but I'm going to rebel and only nominate Sophie Ellen Thomas because her blog is cool as fuck and I think if nothing else you guys should check in out. 

Questions for nominees

A. How do you take your tea? 
B. What is your favourite poem?
C. Will fetch ever happen? 
D. What is your favourite film? Please tell me why this is your favourite film.
E. Which country do you want to visit the most? 
F. Are you superstitious? 
G. Who inspires you? 
H. What is your dream?
I. Do you believe in soulmates? 
J. Will you ever grow up? 

This was an unusual post from me. I hope you learnt some things. My next post should be back to the usual format. I hope you're all well and enjoying summer x 

No comments:

Post a Comment