Wednesday 15 July 2015

Paris 4 // A Conclusion // August 2014








The final post in the Paris series has arrived. 11 months on and we can finally conclude this journey through theme parks, catacombs and museums. Here are some touristy pics. Ps. The gentleman in the photograph is my brother, alta-petes meet Josh, Josh, meet alta-petens. 

In typical tourist fashion we spent a day seeing the sights. I watched the Eiffel tower sparkle, visited the hunchback at Notre Dame and took a really awesome selfie and top of the Arc de Triumph. (I've lost all pictures of the actual Arc because I'm silly like that. I'm sure you all know what it looks like anyway and are not awfully heart broken). 

It is so strange to reflect back on these adventures nearly a year after they occurred and think about how drastically things have changed for me. At this time I was still a wee town girl waiting for her A level results. Now I have moved out of home, completed a year of a degree, removed 8 inches of my hair and fallen in love with London as well as Paris. I was terrified of the uncertainty of my future at this time a year ago. Now I am excited by it. Our realities are transient and fragile. Anything could happen within the next 12 months. Here's to growth and positive change. Oh, and also more cheesy grins at the top of landmarks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment