Sunday 26 April 2015

A Day in London // Outfit of the Week



My very talented pal Connor Wynn filmed a little video of me wandering around London yesterday. I thought I'd take the opportunity to share it with you, whilst doing a cheeky outfit of the week. Killing two birds with one stone and all!

I am super busy with revision and trying to keep a healthy work life balance. I think I'm failing at it. I just want to nap a lot. Sigh. 

In regards to the outfit, most of the clothing I wear is now past season because I am a student and cannot afford new clothes. However, I'll tell you the origins of the items anyway- who knows, you may be able to pick up similar if you too want to dress like a librarian. 

Ps. Please excuse the state of my hair- I ran out of conditioner and tried to use moisturiser instead. Needless to say, I was deceived. They do not do the same job. Silly Maya. 


OUTFIT: 

Dress: Laura Ashley 

Shoes: Topshop 

Jacket: Michael Kors 

Clutch Bag: Ralph Lauren

x

No comments:

Post a Comment