Thursday 9 April 2015

Hibernation




I am a very terrible blogger. Terrible in the sense that I will hibernate from blogging for several months on a regular basis. You could say I'm sporadic in my creativity, or just lazy. I'm not sure. I was reading a post by Ellie today in which she stated that she aims to blog every other day. My reaction was 'shit, I'm really not very good at this.' My friend James too blogs daily. And I'm here posting every couple of months and claiming I blog. Awful.

So, the above photograph is of my tortoise Elmo. I have been home over Easter and one morning (lol who am I kidding, I don't wake up before 12) there was rustling in the under the stairs cupboard and little Elmo came out of hibernation. He has risen. Welcome back Elmo.

The rising of Elmo and the hard work of fellow bloggers has inspired me to come out of hibernation too. Because I am not a tortoise. Blog hibernation is not acceptable. Please take this as a formal apology to you, reader.  I'm not going to be unrealistic or lie to you. I can barely function daily let alone blog daily. But I am vowing to challenge myself to blog weekly.

Yep. Weekly blogging by Maya. Coming Soon. Spring 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment