Sunday 28 June 2015

Berry Smoothie Bowl // Recipe


Continuing with my smoothie obsession, I thought I'd share my favourite breakfast at the moment: The Smoothie Bowl. I only recently started eating granola as I thought I didn't like oats. Turns out I do like oats. I really like oats. And after this discovery I went on a massive granola kick. I started off eating my granola with yoghurt rather than milk as I liked the thick texture and stronger flavour. However, recently I've tried to cut down on diary (and meat) with the view to eventually stop eating them altogether. 

After a bit of research and inspiration from Ella at weneedtolivemore- the most inspirational blog around- I decided the answer was to top my smoothies with fruit and granola. It tastes as rad as it looks. 


RECIPE 
(makes one large cup of smoothie) 

Two handful's of kale 
1 large handful of blueberries
1 large handful of raspberries
1 large handful of blackberries
A few strawberries 
1 table spoon of flax seed
Water to get it moving 

Top with fresh strawberries and granola 

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment